One of the major difficulties of blogging while traveling abroad is sticking to posting new content! In my case, it has been an issue during the last couple of weeks. This is because I am on a trip related to a family member’s health issue and even though I try to make myself strong, there are times that I really get down. However, what I really need right now is some peaceful time to respond efficiently and positively to all these issues.
Therefore, I have not been able to frequently write blog posts, but I hope that I can write entertained and informational content for you soon. During these days, I have been thinking lately about methods that I can use to make my day productive and more efficient. I have been really upset and without inspiration to write useful content. Therefore, I organized myself and created some tips that are helpful when it comes to becoming productive during blue days:
1. I prioritize my tasks and make sure I complete all the tasks for the day
2. I am detailed oriented and this helps so much to make my projects as good/perfect as I want them to be
3. I divide my tasks into mini tasks and I always make sure to end my day with positive work engagement
4. I do not bring my problems when working because that is the only time I’ll get to work on that specific task and I want to make the most of it.
5. I try to re-evaluate every situation/issue and try to solve it as soon as possible
6. I play some music when writing a blog post or working on any other tasks. That way I can relax/get inspired on that specific topic
7. I always organize my workspace and make it look according to my mood such as I use flowers, candles, and/or just work on my bed 🙂
8. I use a weekly agenda to create a great time management.
9. I get time for myself if needed it (read a novel book, watch Youtube/movie and listen to music)
10. I get inspired by other people around me that are struggling harder than me and they end up obtaining all their goals in life.
I hope these tips are useful for you, especially during those blue days that we all have sometimes. If you have any special tips you have been using lately, please share them with me in the comments section below. If you are struggling with a specific issue, please remember that everything has its end and hopefully soon everything will be safe.